Dimock Tax Services
Tax Services Available at Fiesta Tax Dimock, South Dakota
When you visit a Fiesta Tax office, you can rely on real help from real people and for products and tax services with real benefits.
What makes Fiesta Tax special? Our enthusiasm, our commitment to our customers, and our selection of products are all reasons you should have your taxes prepared at Fiesta Tax Service.
Take a look at what Fiesta Tax Dimock, South Dakota offers:
* Year-Round Support – Our offices are open year round to serve your needs.
* Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee our service 100%. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your preparation fees.
* Accuracy Guarantee – We will give you the most accurate return and the largest possible refund. If we make an error in the preparation of your return that results in penalties and interest, we will pay the associated penalties and interest.
* Free Consultation – Information and consultations are always free at Fiesta Tax.
* Audit Assistance – If the IRS audits you for a return we prepared, we will accompany you to the audit and will answer questions as to how the return was prepared.
* Correspondence Assistance – We offer IRS tax help by assisting you with all IRS and state correspondence that you receive; including audits, letters, and inquiries about your tax return.
* Free Copies – You can, at any time, get copies of your tax return for free.
Select one of our filing options below to choose the best tax service for your need.
* Electronic Filing – Electronically file return to IRS with your refund sent to you via check or directly deposited to your bank account by the IRS.
* Paper Returns - Return done as a standard paper return and must be mailed by you to the IRS.
* RT - Refund transfer typically in 8 to 15 days of electronic filing of tax return.
* RAL - Refund anticipation loan, most in 24 hours or less. Must qualify.
Loans made by Republic Bank. All loans subject to prior bank credit approval. Interest and fees apply. Tax refunds can be obtained without a loan or extra fees if tax returns are electronically filed with direct deposit.